Servant Leadership is first and foremost a philosophy that must be cultivated through practice and reflection. One of the best ways to cultivate your own understanding of Servant Leadership is to gather with others who share your desire to learn, practice, and grow. Please take advantage of the opportunity to be with fellow Servant-Leaders by participating in our Servant-Leader roundtables and semi-annual Wisconsin Servant Leader Cities Tour events.
Servant-Leader roundtables take place almost every Thursday of each month. We have tried to locate the roundtables so that where ever you live or work you will be able to participate in at least one roundtable gathering. There is no charge to participate in these rich discussions. Our current roundtables are listed here:
- First Thursday – West: Machine Shed restaurant – Waukesha, 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM (arrive by 7:45 AM to order breakfast). N14 W24145 Tower Blvd.
- Second Thursday – North: Concordia University Wisconsin – Mequon, 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM. 12800 N Lake Shore Drive
Mequon WI 53097. For mor information
- Third Thursday – South: Alverno College – Milwaukee, 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM. 4300 S. 43rd Street
Milwaukee, WI 53234. For more information click on Servant Leadership.
- Fourth Thursday – Central: Mad Rooster Café – Milwaukee, 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM. 4401 West Greenfield Ave (Greenfield and Miller Park Way, 414.231.9120). The roundtable is free, breakfast is on your own. Please arrive a few minutes early to place your order.
- WI Servant- Leader Cities Tour: These are larger events held twice a year in a conference/workshop format.
Note: If you would like to receive invitations to Servant-Leader Milwaukee gatherings the easiest way to do this is to join our mailing list. Click here to join the mailing list.